Miss Mousie saw a new surgeon today, who gave us a lower estimate on the TECA procedure. We're waiting to hear back from the WCGHS on how much is in Miss Mousie's surgery fund. That will tell us how much more we'll need to raise, but we're so much closer to getting her surgery than we imagined we'd be after only three weeks of fundraising! Woo-hoo!
Also, Miss Mousie is coming down with a cold. On the way back from the surgeon, we stopped at her vet to drop off her x-rays and get medicine for her. She gets these URIs every once in a while so this is nothing new or worrisome, but we all want to make sure this doesn't turn into something more. Plus, it's better if she's well when it's time for the surgery!
As soon as we have actual numbers, we'll post another update.
Miss Mousie, her foster family, her friends and the WCGHS thank you for all your help, donations and support!